Sold Out $ 1,100.00
Period: early 1920s post-Victorian
Marks: the ring is stamped “18K” alongside an “S” within a lozenge shape. The mark suggest that the piece may have been created by Schrader-Wittstein Company, which operated out of Chicago in the early 1900s.
Inscription: the ring is hand-inscribed “R.R.C. to A.V.W. Sept 28-1921” in an ornate script
Materials: 18K warm-green gold; diamonds
Dimensions: 2.7 mm wide north-to-south; the band stands 1.32 mm tall above the finger
Size: a slightly tight 5 (contact us for sizing details)
Diamonds: forty-one Single Cut diamonds (.20-.25 ctw., est.)
Contact Us for a video!