Period: c. 1912-1954 (most likely c. late 1910s - early 1920s); post-Victorian, though it bears similarities to later Mid-Century design
Marks: The interior of the shank is stamped “H.G&S” “18CT” “PLAT” — The ring was created by Henry Griffith & Sons. The British jeweler, Henry Griffith, registered his first hallmark in 1850 in Birmingham, ultimately retiring in 1898. The “Henry Griffith & Sons” jewelry company operated from 1912 to 1954, at which point it converted to “Henry Griffith & Sons Ltd.”
Materials: 18K gold; platinum; diamonds
Dimensions: the center diamond measures 4.29 mm in diameter at its widest point; the ring stands 3.25 mm tall above the finger.
Size: 6 1/4 (free sizing)
Center: .32 carat late Old European Cut / early Transitional cut diamond (GIA certified Circular Brilliant; J color; SI2 clarity)
Sides: (.30 ctw., est.) two Old European Cut diamonds with approx. G-H color and VS2-SI1 clarity overall
Contact us for a video!