Sold Out $ 3,600.00
Period: c. 1900 - 1920s; late/post Victorian
Maker: this piece bears the intertwined three-ring maker’s mark for M.B Bryant, a renowned New York jewelry house specializing in rings. The house was founded in 1858 by Monroe B. Bryant. The firm, M.B. Bryant & Company, was formed in 1886 when Mr. Bryant was joined by his son, William Allen Bryant. The company was initially located in Newark, New Jersey but it moved to New York in 1887. Monroe Bryant died in August of 1907, and his son passed away in August of 1918. The company continued production until 1931.
Materials: 10K gold; diamond
Dimensions: the diamond measures 6.31 mm in diameter at its widest point; the ring stands 4.80 mm tall above the finger
Size: 7 3/4 (free sizing)
Diamond: GIA-assessed .74 carat Old European Cut diamond with O-P color and SI1 clarity