Period: c. 1920s post-Victorian; German (Berlin) origin
Marks: The ring is stamped with what looks like “XX” (it's more like a V superimposed over an A), which we believe to be the mark for Wilhelm Müller, a German jewelry company established in 1887 by Friedrich Wilhelm Müller and supported by his wife, a Leipzig jeweler’s daughter.
Materials: 14K (marked "585") green gold (a pale silvery-yellow hue); platinum; diamonds
Dimensions: the diamond (the ring’s widest feature) measures 7.06 mm north-to-south; the ring stands 5.50 mm tall above the finger
Size: 7 1/4 (free sizing)
Center: GIA-assessed 2.02 carat Old Mine Cut diamond with O-P color (of a color very similar to the gold in the mount) and VS1 clarity
Accents: two Single Cut diamonds (.02 ctw.; est)